Monday, December 2, 2013

Etsy Shop



Holy cow, it's been a crazy long time since I've touched this blog. If anybody's left out there reading this, I've got some news to share for this holiday season.

After much thought (and a good bit of apprehension) I've now dipped my toe into the Etsy pool. I just opened a shop to test the waters of offering up some original artwork. Starting out, here, with some modestly priced (at least I think it's modestly priced...?) studies and outtakes from published books as well as some fun personal work for sale.

Please go forth and have a look! It's been a fun idea, going through the archives and putting up some drawings for sale.

Wishing a very happy holiday season to you and yours!

Here's the link to the shop:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/MatthewCordellArt

5 comments:

LINH NGUYEN said...

email with love online
apps autoketing
email with love free
There’s a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Thank you
You could definitely see your enthusiasm in the work you write.

Oanhtt said...

You know what? I really like your posts. I wander on the internet to find something new or unique. And I see your articles. I decided to linger at your site and read more and more. I hope that you can upload new posts. I will be the first one to read them. Thanks a million
y8y8y8 online
kizi games for kids
gogy unblocked

io games said...

This site has lots of advantage.I found many interesting things here. Most of the links are useful and provides easy way to create quality links. It obvious that for ranking a site we need good quality back links and this list helps a lot for this purpose
Stickman Fighter
Flappy Unicorn
Superspin.io

Nguyen Linh said...

A good engine for my new blogs because in this way we can generate good blogs for the community. The people should make good engine to their speedy blogs.
Crayon shinchan adventure games free online
Crime city 3d 2 Games online
Top burger Games

Nguyen Linh said...

I’m not positive where you are getting your info, but good topic. I must spend some time learning much more or working out more. Thanks for great information I used to be looking for this info for my mission.
Free unblock the ball
Zombie run games for kid
Games princess and adult princess