Wednesday, June 25, 2014

New Cordell offerings at ALA this weekend!

No I will not be at ALA annual in Las Vegas this weekend, but you will!

I do love this conference, but I'm not going to be there this year. If you are going, I hope you will take time to stop by the Disney-Hyperion booth (#603) to ask about my February 2015 picture book, WISH. I hope you will take time to stop by the Macmillan Children's booth (#522) to ask about my April 2015 picture book with the awesome Philip C. Stead, SPECIAL DELIVERY.

I don't know a whole lot beyond that. I do know that some copies of f+g's of WISH are going to be given out at the annual (and superfun!) Disney-Hyperion preview event. If you are invited to that, grab one!

I hate to miss it, but if you're going, please check these two books out. I'm so proud of them both and can't wait to get them out in the world!


2 comments:

Scope Notes said...

I'll be checking for both of these! Good to see you back on the blog trail

Matthew Cordell said...

Thanks, Travis1 And it's good to be back! Have fun out there. But not too much fun. It is Las Vegas, after all.